Here we go Honey...
Well its official Tony and I have a 3 year old... And the weekend couldn't have gone any better... It definatly made alot of memories for the years to come...
We started it out with a trip to Build-a-Bear with one of his friends and missed the one who couldn't come... As we were walking down the hall of Fashion Place Mall I notice a Stormtrooper and Darth Vader from Star Wars (being that was his party theme I was in total disbelief) and so were the rest of the crew that were there with us... We couldn't even believe it... Call it fate, call it coincidence call it whatever but we had NO CLUE they were going to be there... And the reason they were there you ask??? To roll out some Star Wars outfits for the bears... Crazy huh...
Anyways... Hayden, who was dressed up in his cute Star Wars tee-shirt bonded immediately with the Star Wars crew... Darth Vader then took Hayden's hand and helped him make his bear... It was the best time... I'll admit that I cried a time or two only because I was so happy for my little man... After Build-a-Bear we headed home for a small group of friends and family too help us celebrate... On such a cold pre-snowy day our soup and sandwich lunch hit the spot... We did presents then cake...
Now the cute story about cake time... As we all gathered around Hayden and his Darth Vader, lightsaber cake I asked him if he was ready for us to sing... He then told all of us "No you and you and you not sing, Hayden sings" I then asked him "You're going to sing to yourself???" He said "yes" so I light the candle and we all stood around and listened to Hayden sing Happy Birthday to himself... We all laughed so hard... It really was an incredible weekend...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYDEN !!!!
Frosty the Snowman:
Hayden's birthday weekend ended with a snow storm... And when we got home from a birthday dinner with some great friends Sunday night Daddy got Hayden and I with a snow ball... Hayden was laughing so hard you couldn't help but laugh yourself... The snowball fight was Hayden and I v.s. Daddy and it was a pretty good fight... After we were done we decided to make our very first family snowman... I love my little family!!!
Merry Christmas
11 years ago