BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Swim free little guy...

The last couple days "Fish" just wasn't acting his normal happy self so Tony told me it probably wouldn't be long (just to give me a heads up) and unfortunatly when Hayden and I got home today he had passed on... Hayden and I had a lovely funeral on the side of the potty and as we were leaving the bathroom I had asked Hayden if he was sad... His response "Fish are you sad???" Yelling in the toilet as he went down... I guess he isn't as upset as me... Death is sad no matter who or what it may be...

Thanks for coming up to the tank when I walked in the room and the fun little dance you would do when you saw your food... You were a great first fish for both Hayden and I... We'll miss you...


Fish
Feb 2009 - Jan 05,2010